castleheights.com Forum Index castleheights.com
Castle Heights Military Academy Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AMAZING !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    castleheights.com Forum Index -> Castle Heights Bulletin Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JEff Malone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: AMAZING !!! Reply with quote

Amazing how many views this website gets compared to the number of posts actually made Confused

It would be nice to see more posts made and hear from more Heightsmen regarding their current lives and events Exclamation
Bill Kaldem

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you. It Was A very busy site,but now its so hard to get into i think most have given up. Crying or Very sad I used to have some very intresting reading on here. Now I only check in every month or two. anyway. I hope all are doing well. Probably wont check back for awhile. Turkey season about to open.
Bill Kaldem

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: METZGER Reply with quote

Who is Metzger? and whats with the bag? Question
JEff Malone

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you had to ask Wink

Jamie Metzger was my room mate our Junior year. There was a faculty member (who shall remain nameless) that was SUSPECTED of some misconduct. Metzger, myself, and another cohort took it upon ourselves to impose some vigilante justice. Said faculty member had a new sports car.......we purchased some sugar from KROGER.....went to where said vehicle was parked and added sugar to the fuel tank. Metzger left the bag that the sugar was in lying in a nearby vacant field. Said faculty member found the bag containing the receipt, went to KROGER with a yearbook, got LUCKY.......and the cashier identified the unnamed cohort as the purchaser of the sugar Evil or Very Mad
We were all three implicated at that point Shocked

BULLRING for the remainder of the year......approximately 4-6 weeks......I was busted from 1st Sergeant to PRIVATE, Metzger was busted from Corporal to PRIVATE, and the other cohort was busted from Lieutenant (I think) to PRIVATE........but we all stayed in school and GRADUATED Laughing

Seems like, although our vigilante justice was the wrong road to take......we were on the right track.......and school Admins knew it. We graduated as mentioned, said faculty member was dismissed from CHMA.....AND said faculty member was divorced by his SMOKING HOTT wife Rolling Eyes
Allen Chamberlain

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff,

I was not a lieut. I was a staff sgt. and I now live in Murfreesborro, TN.

The staff member in question later tried to sue Twisted Evil the Heights Fondation after he was other than honorably discharged from the Army and oh yeah he got divorced from his wife and lost a stripe before being discharged.

JEFF ... LET THE SUGAR ROLL.
JEff Malone

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well now.......isn't that interesting Shocked

What are you doing in Murfreesboro now ?? Are you still hanging onto the new "ball & chain" Wink Laughing

Where's METZGER Question Does that loser ever get on here ??
Allen Chamberlain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff,
Yes I am still hanging on to the new ball and chain Very Happy
Jamie is still in Titusville Fla. We just spent the week with him. I have no idea if he ever graces Laughing this site with his presence.
Bill Kaldem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting back to the original theme of this thread. Look at how many hits it gets and how few posts come from this. whats up? Confused
Milo Busnau

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:11 am    Post subject: State of the Site Reply with quote

About the site.
There was a different format when this site was buzzing.
At on time I think it was taken down because the participants were very direct about their experiences. Criticism was not uncommon. Some who were criticized my have had a hand in the revamping. A slight First Amendment issue. We have to remember the school did have an international student body, but the core student body was southern and I think mainly TNens. Definitely there is a Heights Protective Society that watches and makes sure the name is not publicly tarnished by public displays of outbursts. On one post a former cadet lamented words to affect he could not sleep on Sunday nights while at Heights. I too had the same experience while at Heights and for many years later. I don't remember having that anxiety before entering Heights. There is angst out there. The forum is not our shrink, but at one time it sure was a place for amusement and direct commentary. Not every thing was (is) peaches, cream, and RAH, RAH, RAH. Not a Tuesday\Thursday chapel sermon, just a thought. EEEEEYES RIIIGHT! RRREADEEE FRONT!
Bill Kaldem

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may be very correct. Except for being on the rifle team my experienc was far from wonderfull. But, I hung in there and became a Heights grad. The older I get the more it means to me. good day all.
Milo Busnau

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too am a high school grad. There is no doubt, as others have stated in different words, those years and experiences were formative.
Craig Mercer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff Malone! You are welcome to join us for the 1986 25'th reunion. It would be good to see you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    castleheights.com Forum Index -> Castle Heights Bulletin Board All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: