castleheights.com Forum Index castleheights.com
Castle Heights Military Academy Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Homecoming 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    castleheights.com Forum Index -> Castle Heights Bulletin Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wolfman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Homecoming 2012 Reply with quote

40 years since we graduated on May 28th 1972. Come on back to the hill and celebrate the best class ever. Contact me or Bill Wheeler for detailed info.......
Louis T Washburn
Class of 72
Robert Warden

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: 2012 homecoming Reply with quote

Sure seems longer than 40 years since graduation! I'm planning on riding my bike once again, depending on the forecast, then heading to east Tennessee to enjoy the hills and twisty roads for a couple of days. Any Heightsmen that'd like to join in are more than welcomed to join me in Lebanon after homecoming to compete the trip east. Planning on riding the full Blue Ridge Parkway this fall as well as the Dragon and other published bike roads in the area or near by.
Should anyone wish to come along give me a note at wardenphoto@gmail.com or phone me at 870-759-2069 to finalize plans for east TN. I'm not restricting the ride to the class of "72" and welcome any and all bike riders, no matter the model of motorcycle, to join in!

Looking forward to seeing all the old classmates as well as those from classes around 1972 give or take a few years. If from earlier or later classes it'll be a great time to get acquainted as well as time to ride some great roads with great scenery! Hope there's several that'd like to ride!

See ya in October!
mkennedy15

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: I WILL BE THERE!! Reply with quote

Would not miss this one!! Looking forwarded to see folks!! Very Happy

Its been a long time!!

Melville Kennedy - Class of 1972

Melville H Kennedy
Class of 1972
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    castleheights.com Forum Index -> Castle Heights Bulletin Board All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: